Manulife Asset Management has a number of specialized private and public market affiliates that provide investment management solutions within defined market segments for institutional investors and financial institutions across the globe.
John Hancock Asset Management Logo Manulife Asset Management is a sub-advisor to a number of retail investment products offered by John Hancock Financial Services in the United States. In this sub-advisory role, the company uses the name John Hancock Asset Management, a division of Manulife Asset Management.
Learn more about John Hancock

HTRG LogoHTRG is the world's largest timberland investment manager for institutional investors. They develop and manage globally diversified timberland portfolios for public and corporate pension plans, high net-worth individuals, and foundations and endowments. 
Learn more about HTRG 

HAIG LogoHAIG is one of the largest institutional farmland managers in the United States, and the first U.S.-based institutional farmland manager to offer clients non-US investment options. HAIG manages agricultural real estate for institutional investors, including public and private pension plans, Taft-Hartley plans and fund-of-funds.
Learn more about HAIG

Manulife Real Estate LogoManulife Real Estate™ is the global real estate arm of Manulife, with fully integrated in-house capabilities and over 60 years of experience as an active investor, owner, developer and asset manager of commercial real estate. Diversified by both geography and asset type, the Manulife Real Estate portfolio consists primarily of prime office and industrial properties, as well as select retail and multi-family residential properties, in key metropolitan centers throughout Canada, the United States and Asia. In February 2011, Manulife Real Estate launched a new real estate fund platform, extending the benefit of its long established real estate asset management expertise to institutional investors.
Learn more about  Manulife Real Estate

Manulife TEDA Logo
Manulife-TEDA was established in 2002 as a Chinese-foreign joint venture asset management with a 51% share owned by Tianjin TEDA and the remaining 49% owned by Manulife. Today, Manulife-TEDA has 139 employees, serving over 1 million clients across China. The company manages more than RMB 26 billion (approx US$4 billion) in assets in mutual funds, discretionary portfolios, Qualified Domestic Institutional Investor and Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor-advised portfolios. Manulife-TEDA funds are available to institutional and retail investors in China via commercial banks, securities firms and third party agencies as well as via three institutional sales offices. Manulife TEDA's equity professionals work closely with those at Manulife Asset Management, providing on-the-ground investment expertise in the China market.
Learn more about Manulife TEDA (Chinese)

Each of the asset management companies described on this page are affiliated with one another through common control and ownership by Manulife Financial. While some of the affiliates are authorized or licensed to conduct business in one or more jurisdictions, they are not authorized to offer their investment advisory services in all jurisdictions. Thus, an investor's access to such affiliates may be limited to certain products and/or services.